On behalf of our partner Hack Harvest we are looking for experienced, independent and enthusiastic staff to include the mechanical harvesting of preserves in the Netherlands and abroad.
Hack Harvest specializes in harvesting preserves. With their reliable, up-to-date machinery and (more importantly) enthusiastic employees they are found in many different locations, both nationally and internationally. This vacancy concerns harvesting activities that will start very soon in Spain.
The tasks consist of, among others:
• mechanical harvesting based on planning;
• completing the necessary registration and administration;
• checking the product as well as checking and maintaining the machine;
• taking care to maintain the proper planning and implementation.
What are we looking for?
• relevant work experience;
• expertise and quality awareness;
• knowledge of the agricultural sector;
• technical insight and technical background;
• willingness to perform work abroad;
• minimum license B-E;
• ability to work independently.
In the current situation, we keep a close eye on the (international) Corona measures and ensure that our employees can carry out the work safely.