We are looking for a Mechanic who’s ready to dig up some experience in Canada. Preferable for a longer period of time, minimum of 6 months up to two years.
As a Mechanic you work for a specific region and dealer to service and repair Agriculture Machines.
The main activities of a Mechanic are:
• Working on agricultural machinery;
• Operating machines during demos and field days;
• Optimizing technical equipment;
• Perform technical modifications and/or software updates.
Key Competences and Experience
As an International Mechanic you will meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of MBO degree in electrical, mechanical or agricultural engineering;
• Preferable 2 years of work experience with engineering or maintenance machines;
• Pro-active attitude, a hands on work mentality;
• Willing to move to Canada for at least 6 months;
• Strong communication skills and good written and verbal expression in the English language.
What can you expect from HuizingHarvest?
From our head office in Emmen, The Netherlands, we serve the international Agricultural sector . We work for the leading companies within the agricultural sector. We offer you a competitive salary and employment conditions package. We strive for personal development and offer you a entrepreneurial working environment.
To get more information about our projects you can have look at www.huizingharvestprojects.com. For more information please contact Aron Stroop, Talent Manager HuizingHarvest on +31 88 427 83 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested, send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. An assessment can be part of the procedure.