Visas Canada 2018 available

Every year there is only a certain number of visa (quota) per country available via International Experience Canada. These visas are available now. For most countries there are 2 categories you can apply for, if you comply with the requirements.

Working Holiday
Working Holiday is a Visa for those who are planning to travel around Canada and want to get temporary work that will partial bear the cost of their stay in Canada (up to a maximum of 12 months). When you apply for this Visa, you will receive a work permit where the employer and location are left open. This means you can work anywhere in Canada for every employer that offers you a job. During the 12 months of your stay, you can work as long as you want for any employer.

Young Professionals
Young Professionals is meant for those, mostly students, who are registered at or graduated a postgraduate course, that want to give their career an impulse by getting work experience in Canada during the maximum time period of 12 months. This has to be done in a prearranged labour agreement. If your application for a work visa in the IEC-category ‘Young Professionals’ is approved, your visa allows you to work for 1 specific employer which has to be the employer that is mentioned on the application. Your work permit is only valid for the period that is mentioned in the employers job offer. So once your application is approved, you cannot change employer.

You can only apply for either the Working Holiday or the Young Professionals.

If you need advise or help with your application send and email to and we will reply a.s.a.p.

About Global AG jobs

Welcome to the website, the international jobboard for agriculture where international agricultural work finds its way. Employers can easily post their job(s) and find skilled and motivated workers, Job seekers have a wide variety of international agricultural jobs to choose from.

Our promises

  • Free for job seekers
  • Only agricultural related jobs
  • Quick and easy signup

Get in touch

Phileas Foggstraat 76,
7825 AM Emmen
The Netherlands

T 0031 (0) 88 42 78 333