Read these terms and conditions attentively and carefully before registering as a user of www.globalAGjobs.com. If you use www.globalAGjobs.com after accepting these terms and conditions you are bound to the conditions outlined in this agreement.
If you do not accept this agreement, you cannot use www.globalAGjobs.com.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HuizingHarvest BV. and you, the individual user of www.globalAGjobs.com. www.globalAGjobs.com is a product of the legal person HuizingHarvest BV. After accepting these terms and conditions you can log into the website www.globalAGjobs.com by using your user name and password. When you are logged in you can post job offers, search in the limited CV’s and/or post a candidate profile on the secured website.
1. The information provided when creating an account must be complete and accurate.
2. A candidate younger than 18 years cannot use www.globalAGjobs.com, because this is not in line with the local, national and international law on the minimum age for a tractor license and/or the minimum age for requesting a visa.
3. Only companies can create an employer account, not individual persons. An employer younger than 18 years cannot use www.globalAGjobs.com because this is not in line with the local, national and international law on the minimum age for persons authorised for legal transactions.
4. It is not allowed to create a user account in the name of another person or to assume a false identity.
5. Candidates and/or employers are responsible for keeping their user name / login code and password secret.
6. Candidates and/or employers are not allowed to grant third parties access to www.globalAGjobs.com via their account.
7. Candidates and/or employers are responsible and liable for the use of their user name / login code and password and for all actions executed via their account.
8. Candidates are not allowed to apply or post a profile or CV in the name of a third party.
9. Employers are not allowed to post a job offers in the name of a third person.
10. If and when candidates or employers suspect wrongful use of their login code, password, account and/or identity they must inform HuizingHarvest BV immediately via info@globalAgjobs.com. In this case HuizingHarvest BV has the right to take the necessary measures to protect www.globalAGjobs.com and its users. Candidates and/or employers must cooperate fully.
11. HuizingHarvest BV reserves all rights to deny or delete an account or to (temporarily) block access to an account.
12. Candidates and/or employers are not allowed to post a CV or job offer that is not in line with the format for job offers or CVs and/or of which the aim is to sell or promote products or services.
1. The candidate is responsible for the content of his profile. The candidate makes sure that his profile reflects reality and is complete. The matching criteria have to be completed truthfully.
2. The candidate makes sure that the profile description is completed truthfully and that the profile description is not in breach of local, national and international laws and/or regulations.
3. The candidate is responsible for the provision of information towards the employer about medicine use that can influence the ability to drive a vehicle, and the information provision must not be in breach of local, national and international laws and/or regulations.
4. The candidate is responsible for the preparation and information provision regarding working legally in a specific country, including (if applicable) a valid visa, a valid driver’s license, a valid passport etc. (see checklist on www.globalAgjobs.com). The employer must check/discuss the above mentioned requirements with the candidate beforehand.
5. If an employer and/or candidate provides information or other materials to us, the candidate and/or employer agrees that we can use these. The candidate and/or employer guarantees that the information or materials do not infringe on (intellectual property) rights of third persons or are otherwise illegal. Candidates can post information on certain parts of the website. It is not possible for HuizingHarvest BV. to check this information beforehand. HuizingHarvest BV. is not responsible or liable for the content of this information.
1. The employer is responsible for the content of the job offer. Job offers may not contain content that is in breach of local, national and international laws and/or regulations, nor may the content infringe on the rights of third persons. The employer protects HuizingHarvest BV. from claims of third persons and all damages suffered by HuizingHarvest BV in consequence or in relation to these.
2. The employer makes sure that the description of the job offer reflects reality and is complete.
3. It is not allowed to provide disorderly or misleading information.
4. When an employer and/or candidate provides information or other materials to us, the candidate and/or employer agrees that we can use these. The candidate and/or employer guarantees that the information or materials do not infringe on (intellectual property) rights of third persons or are otherwise illegal. Users can post information on certain parts of the website. It is not possible for HuizingHarvest BV. to check this information beforehand. HuizingHarvest BV. is not responsible or liable for the content of this information.
1. For candidates the use of www.globalAGjobs.com is for free.
2. The payment means by which employers can pay on www.globalAGjobs.com are called credits.
3. Employers can purchase credits after creating an account.
4. After purchasing the credits they are saved on the employer’s account and can be used for a year (365 days) starting from the day of the credit purchase.
5. After one year (365 days) all credits expire automatically.
6. On www.globalAGjobs.com employers can see the full CVs of candidates interested in job offers. The complete candidate information can be bought by using credits. The complete CVs show the candidate’s contact information. The employer can contact the candidate directly using the contact information.
7. Accumulated credits cannot be exchanged for money.
8. To see a complete CV an employer has to pay with credits. Only companies can create employer accounts. Companies cannot make use of the right of withdrawal. The service by HuizingHarvest B.V. is applicable immediately after its purchase.
1. HuizingHarvest BV. does what is reasonably possible to protect its systems against loss and/or any form of illegal use and takes the necessary technical and organisational precautions.
2. HuizingHarvest BV. is not liable for loss of data, damages to files, illegal access to computers or files, viruses or other illegal programs of files, or any other consequence of using HuizingHarvest BV.
3. It is forbidden to (try to) circumvent the security system, disable or otherwise influence www.globalAGjobs.com or parts of it, or to (try to) limit or hinder the use of it by third parties.
1. Www.globalAGjobs.com can contain references to website by third parties (e.g. by means of hyperlinks, banners or buttons). HuizingHarvest BV. has no authority over these website and is not responsible for the content of these websites.
2. If and when services provided by external service providers are used, the terms and conditions of the specific service provider are applicable. HuizingHarvest BV. is not responsible for actions or policies of these service providers.
You may not use www.globalAGjobs.com to:
1. Post job offers in a way that is in breach of current local, national and international laws, including but not limited to, laws regarding jobs and job offers, equal job opportunities and requirements for the ability to work, data protection, access to and use of data and intellectual property.
2. Post job offers for which the citizenship of a certain country or the legal permanent stay in the country is required as a precondition for the contract, unless this is required to meet the legal requirements for a contract with a national, regional or local authority.
3. Regarding the creation of a profile, to determine whether a consumer is eligible for a) loans or insurance for the consumer himself or for his family or dependents, b) work, or c) permits or government support.
4. Sell, recommend or advertise products or services.
5. Propagate any type of opportunity that does not constitute a bonafide job offer.
6. To offer jobs that are not related to agriculture (including modelling, sex work and requests for donations of human organs)
7. To propagate a certain religion and/or support a political party.
8. If a user of www.globalAGjobs.com at any moment in the timeframe he is making use of www.globalAGjobs.com makes untruthful statements towards HuizingHarvest BV. or misleads HuizingHarvest BV in any other way, HuizingHarvest BV will see this as a reason to terminate the user’s access to www.globalAGjobs.com immediately and without any right to compensation, restitution or waivers of previously agreed services.
9. HuizingHarvest BV has the right to delete profiles, CVs and/or job offers at any time, without being obligated to provide an explanation.
1. In addition to the terms and conditions of www.globalAGjobs.com the general terms and conditions of HuizingHarvest BV. are applicable. These can be found on www.globalAGjobs.com.
2. Dutch law is applicable to all agreements between third parties and Huizing Harvest and only the Dutch judge of Noord Nederland, location Assen, is authorised to treat legal disputes.
© Copyright 2016 Global AG Jobs